Friday, September 25, 2015

Oscha Starry Night Serrae

Oscha Starry Night Serrae

Color: pink/purple/white 

50% organic combed cotton, 25% wild silk and 25% cotton

Fabric Weight:  Medium (Approx - 246 g/m² )


Oscha Starry Night Serrae was my first silk wrap. I did a lot of research before getting this wrap. ;-) I was pretty nervous prior to getting it because everyone says silk requires more care and caution. I prefer easy wraps since my toddler likes to eat while I carry. When it arrived, I was very surprised. First it was not super soft as I expected, for it to be silk. I could barely tell that is was silk. One reason for that might be from the combed cotton. The second thing was its weird smell. Several individuals told me silk wraps are none for initially having strange smells. So I washed this wrap 5 times and let it air dry each time to ensure I didn’t mess it up. To my surprise the wrapped proved to be very sturdy. It’s easier to work with and has a little more grip than expected. This could also be from the combed cotton. Since then, I’ve had no wrapping issues with it and the smell is completely gone. The weave is amazingly close together, so I’m not afraid to pull any strings. The Starry Night Serrae is an incredible Oscha wrap that I would recommend for newborns and toddler.



Limited Edition













1 comment: