Sunday, October 4, 2015

Kindsknopf TESTER

Kindsknopf Vertigo private dancer

Color: blue/black

100% cotton

Fabric Weight:  Medium (Approx - 250g/m² )

Thriweave

buy me here

or follow their 
to enter a draw to win the right to purchase
a beautiful kindsknopf wrap.

Find them pre owned on




I was fortunate enough to win my first draw, in March 2015. This was huge for me, because you win the right to purchase one of most expensive/high quality wraps on the market. This used to be the only way to acquire the Kindsknopf brand, but now you can purchase them directly on the website. The issue is you must be quick. So I won the right to buy  the beautiful Kindsknopf MiNazar Raspberry wrap. This wrap was my first Kindsknopf and definitely not my last. <3 
I also had Kindsknopf Carlos living with me for a while.


Kindsknopf offers very high quality wraps that are known for not being made from any animal based products. I prefer these wraps for their thickness, which provides more stability to my toddler. Another plus for me would be an already broken one, but this is not a must have. 
I received the beautiful International Tester Wrap about 10 days ago. For one week used it for every situation I could think of: cleaning around the house; grocery shopping; and even walking around the neighborhood, just to name a few. ;-) While using it, I did not feel my daughter’s weight at all. Not even on our longer walks. I would even compare it to one of my Madalo handwoven wraps for its same softness. <3 Another unique twist was the change to Kindsknopf packaging. Before, the wraps were placed in a pretty box as pictured below. 

These boxes are really cute, stylish and special, but I haven’t had much luck with them during shipping. For example, I received some boxes that were damage. Just imagine an elephant stepping on one. Kindsknopf wraps now come in really nice bags and no elephant damage with these so far :-p
The bags come with instructions and even a little chart on the last page, where you can leave your name and date you received the wrap. Since this was a tester, I wasn't sure if I should do this, so I chose not to :x
A few other surprises (once opening my package) were: how heavy the 
Vertigo felt, yet it was so soft and floppy.


None of my previous wraps compared to this one. It’s very hard to pull strings and is an Easy Care wrap, which is a huge plus for me.
 
At first look, I was not fan of the design, but after taking a closer look, it’s awesome. Talk about a 3-D-effect. I didn’t noticed this until my husband said he felt dizzy while looking at it…but how much we listen to our husbands when it's about wraps. :-p
The one dislike for me was the width. I prefer my wraps a little wider.


Compared to the Kindsknopf Barbie wrap, it’s just slightly narrower, but still enough material to work with. It might not be much of a difference, but I personally feel it’s easier to manage a little more fabric. ;-) 
The design and color seems to work well with everything like jeans or something really nice for an upcoming special event. It was a tremendous pleasure to use this wrap and it will be missed from my collection. ;-) 

My daughter fell asleep a couple of times in this wrap so it definitely has 
some sleepy dust. ;-)
All my pictures have copyright and I do not allow to take them.










No comments:

Post a Comment