Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Kindsknopf pina autum 69

Kindsknopf Pina Autumn of 69

Color: green/blue

100% Cotton ca 390g p.w

HEAVY 390 g/m2

I'm sorry, I can't provide any better pictures of the wrap ATM 
but my husband fried our hard drive :-(




100% gots cert kba bio cotton
ca 390g p.w
Stylish and colorful fall
And strong. And cuddly.
Fall is muddy....
Running children may be as well.
60• washing machine and tumble dryer? Yes!
Sizes & Prices
( EUR )
1x Gr 3 250,--
3x Gr 6 280,--
2x Gr 7 290,--
1x Gr 8 300,-- 

You can apply for a draw here 




This was not my first kindsknopf wrap. If you ever tried a kindsknopf, you easily get hooked. They have a really awesome grip. It came floppy out of the bag. The quality is awesome and it's really hard to pull any threads. The weave it really tight together what I love about this brand.This is the most heavy wrap I did ever work with. I used it first time, we went to my older kids swim class. I used the easy ruck since my toddler loves to tun away from me. I did NOT feel her weight at all. I was so blown away. I also tried some different carries with her. It was a little difficult so get it over my daughters shoulder so I had to practice a couple of times. It's perfect for heavier children and a easy care wrap. What do you need more?! The colors are not really my style but I love, love, love the butterflies <3 I hope I will own a kindsknopf pina in my favorite colors one day. I would not put a little squish in a heavy wrap like this though, just my oppinion ;-) . 

Happy Babywearing !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment